Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Funday: Fall, Fashion, Frapps

Sunday mornings in pdx in the fall - breathtaking. For the past 5 or 6 Sunday mornings Travis and I have a class we have been going to through our church and it is in downtown Portland. Driving through downtown Portland on a Sunday morning is one of the most peaceful things to do on the weekend. It is so quiet, all the businesses are waiting to open up shop for the day and everyone is in scarves and boots. Love it. We took a few moments to capture our Sunday fashion and of course make a stop at Starbucks before heading home.


bomber jacket + jeans: macy's, plaid shirt: old navy, yellow polka dot scarf: anthropologie, slouchy boots: dsw.

nails: smoke and mirrors by sonia kashuk, drink: grande non-fat chai.

polo: old navy, jacket: macy's, jeans: levi's, shoes: nike outlet.
 I am in need of a new drink at Starbucks.. they are changing up the chai latte in a way that is a bit.. watery. When ordering my simple drink, a barista said to me "how much water do you want?" and I looked a little confused and she said "we're changing the way we make them with a little more hot water and less milk." Ew. The final product was not that great, now I know to have waaay less water and more milk, but why change something if it's perfectly okay to begin with? 

What is your drink of choice at your fav coffee shop? I would LOVE to have any suggestions. My only rules being: no whip cream, needs to be non-fat and no espresso.. if I drink any espresso I could totally keep up with the 7 year olds in a ball pit at Chuck-e-Cheese. 

Time to clean up the apartment and maybe tackle the re-organization of my closet.. or maybe just steam some milk, fix up my latte and sit outside with my favorites.

 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment